Mr Tan started to work at his age of 5 as hawker helping his mother selling noddle, kaya and nasi lemak. He always need to source funds for his school fee and none stop working as part time carpenter, hawker, waiter, lorry follower since age of 5 till university graduate.
Poor start is a good start which make him a very determined and discipline in achieving his study, career and projects.
In the trade for over a decade, he spots, maps, studies, analysis and develops lands into address of opportunities. He weighs pros and cons via his proprietary feasibility study methods and is able to make good and accurate decision swiftly. He develops and fine tunes his methods and making him one of reliable partners in Malaysia today.
His daily job scopes cover Business Development Marketing and Corporate Finance;
• Sourcing land, government study, market study, draft design,
• Preparing feasibility study and cashflow .
• Grouping for enblock marketing to ease the cashflow of projects.
• Corporate Finance with key focus into IPO, RTO, Sukuk Bond, SPAC, etc.
• He was one of the key persons in turning around a public listed company from –ve Rm200 mil to +ve Rm 38 mil within 5 years.